WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
Neumáticos Javier s.c, With its head office at Crta Almendralejo s/N, 06207 Aceuchal, Badajoz, Spain, CIF J06593172 is the entity responsible for the treatment of information collected or made available on this site. The personal data provided by the users will be subject to computer processing and will appear in the database (s) of the Company.
By placing an order or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be required to enter your name, email address, telephone number, credit card information, or other details to assist you with your order. experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Personal information may be requested when:
- Create an account;
- Records an order;
- Ask for a quote;
- Fill out the Newsletter form;
- Request technical support.
In each of these situations, we may ask you for your name, email address, telephone number, residence, type of business, customer preference information, customer number, and tax identification number.
Additional personal data required for registration or registration in services and offers may be requested.
We will inform you whenever different information is required.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To customize your experience and enable us to provide you with the type of content and product offers that you are most interested in.
- To improve our site to better serve you.
- To enable us to better serve you and respond to your customer service requests
- To administer a promotion, study, or other feature of the site.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Request ratings and reviews of services or products
- To accompany you after some correspondence (live chat, email or phone)
DATA COLLECTED AND END-USES
By using the services of NjMotion , Customer acknowledges that its personal and commercial data (such as: surname, name, e-mail address, statistical information about its activity) will be processed for the following purposes : to provide Customer with the Service, manage orders and business relationships and provide security. The Client has been informed and agrees that, in case of refusal to send certain data, he or she will not receive certain services.
The data collected will not be communicated to third parties, but may be sent to entities subcontracted by Neumáticos Javier s.c, To carry out the following data processing operations under its responsibility and supervision:
- Processing of Newsletters that is done through a subcontracted company and that respects the General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD) and numerous other international norms of security, privacy and consent of personal data.
- Shipping of orders by carrier
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
The information you provide to us when visiting our website is protected under various security measures, namely through conditional access, and to safeguard confidentiality of information.
We caution, however, that by providing personal information online, there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use this information, so in terms of the security of any information you disclose online; you will do so at your own risk.
In order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the information provided, the transmission of data on the njmotion.com website is done through an SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer ).
PRIVACY OF MINORS (Children and Young People)
Neumáticos Javier s.c, Is committed to protecting the privacy of children and does not intend to collect personal data of minors under the age of 16 (the age legally defined in terms of RGPD).
The Customer has the right to access and correct the personal data concerning him or her and collected by NjMotion under this agreement. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for exercising these rights, you also have the right to cancel, limit the processing, to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the right to withdraw consent (if you had requested this) a right to portability for the personal data that you have provided (for automated data processing whose legal basis is that of consent or performance of a contract), as well as the right to determine the guidelines relating to how your data will be used in the event of death. You also have the right to oppose without cause if NjMotion does this processing and in particular if it creates a profile based on your data to send sending the contents or communications for the purposes of commercial prospection. These rights can be exercised directly on the website costumer account.
- Consent of the data subject (Right of Consent)
Consent is any free, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the subscriptions of the data subject, through which, by means of a statement or by a clear affirmative action, he / she agrees to the processing of personal data related to it.
- Forgetfulness of the data subject (Right to be forgotten)
If you wish, you can request the deletion of all your personal data stored in our database, or delete your registration on njmotion.com, at any time. You can also choose not to receive any e-mails and / or SMS messages. The right to control the deletion of personal data without undue delay is granted. You can order by email.
In the case of newsletters, you may exercise this right in the customer area of njmotion.com
- Data Transfer (Right to Portability)
If you wish, you can download directly from the site, your data in a structured, current and automatic reading format. You get the possibility to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes and between different services.
- The Right to Complain
The data subject has the right to present a complaint regarding any question regarding the processing of his personal data, next to the Neumáticos Javier s.c, By e-mail email@example.com.
Nevertheless, the data holder has the right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission - CNPD .;
Our users need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. Impersonation You may not confuse, or deceive others. Pretending to be someone else or to be representing a business in a way that is not truthful is not allowed. You are not allowed to use someone else's name, image, or other personal information to deceive others into thinking you are someone other than yourself or associated with a business or organization when you are not. You also may not use or attempt to use another account or create a member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person).
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT DO THE COOKIES SERVE FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the sites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential Cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user's name every time the user accesses the site. We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced user services, such as commenting on an article. Regarding the expiration date, the cookies used may be:
- Persistent cookies - They are stored on your access devices (computer, mobile phone / smartphone or tablet) at the browser level, and are used whenever the user visits the site again. In general, they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - These are temporary, cookies are generated and are available until the end of the session. The next time the user accesses their browser, cookies are no longer stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
In summary, the functionality of cookies keep user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to configure the site each time the visit.
You have full control over cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button.
- Select the option "Block data definition by sites".
You can change the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information on cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
To disable all cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where "Block all cookies" will appear.
Note: here are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, refer to the following Microsoft page:
To disable all cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the "Tools" menu;
- Select "Options";
- Click the "Privacy" icon in the top panel;
- In the "Cookies" section uncheck "Accept cookies from websites";
- Click "OK" to save your changes and close.
Note:There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information on cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page:
To disable all cookies in Safari:
- Click "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the top panel, select the "Privacy" icon;
- In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never"
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information on cookie settings in Safari, see the following page:
All other internet browsers
Please look at the "help" menu of your browser or contact your browser vendor.
MORE INFO ABOUT COOKIES
You can get more information about cookies at the following link:
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY
The websites and Internet services of other companies accessible through njmotion.com have independent privacy practices and data collection beyond our reach.
Neumáticos Javier s.c. Can not be responsible in any way for these independent policies or actions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password or any other current account information.
Be careful and responsible whenever you are connected to the Internet.
If you expose personal information online that is accessible to the general public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other companies.
While we strive to protect your personal information, Neumáticos Javier s.c. Can not guarantee the security of transmission of any information that the user transmits to us, outside the pages with encrypted SSL, and the user does the sending at his own risk.
SECURITY IN THE ONLINE SHOP
Providing the user with a secure online experience is one of NjMotion top priorities. Percentage Uni., Lda. We recognize that your privacy and security are of the utmost importance and we work to ensure that your personal information is well protected.
We hope that once you understand the steps we've taken and the steps we've taken to protect you, trust the security of your personal information and transactions as much as we do.
Any question that exists regarding this commitment, do not hesitate to contact.
TIME OF CONSERVATION FOR PURPOSE
Personal Data will be kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to its collection or subsequent processing, or until the user requests its deletion.
There are cases where the law requires the processing and preservation of data for a minimum period of time identified.
Neumáticos Javier s.c, Reserves the right to unilaterally change at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and content of the site, its services and the general conditions of use. Such modifications will serve to improve the site and the services offered to the user.
Last update is May 25, 2018.
Any question that exists regarding this commitment, do not hesitate to contact.